24/7 MOMS

Saturday, April 19, 2008

FREEbie Starbucks




Tonight when I checked in on my blogger friend Heathers Freebies 4 Mom blog, I saw a FREEBIE I just had to pass on being its FREEZING out, even though I’m not a Coffee drinker I know many of you are and would appreciate this FREEbie just like my hubby will once it arrives in our mailbox.

This is stolen (Copied) straight from Freebies 4 Mom


Get a free sample of Starbucks coffee. It's a little tricky to get to the free sample. Let the page fully load, then click on "Explore Our Coffees", then click on "Enjoy Your Complimentary Sample" in the top right-hand corner, and the sample request form will pop-up in a new window. You can choose from Cafe Verona, House Blend, Sumatra, or Breakfast Blend and should be enjoying your free coffee in 6 to 8 weeks.


Enjoy your FREEbie

Trisha

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 19, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Heather Hernandez said...

Thanks for the link! I hope a few of your readers can get this free sample - Starbucks samples go very quickly!

April 20, 2008 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger Niki Jolene said...

What a great freebie! I saw this a couple of days ago somewhere and signed up for mine!



By the way....TAG, YOU'RE IT! Check out my blog for the details, Trisha.

http://free2befrugal.blogspot.com/2008/04/tag-im-it.html


:)

April 20, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger momisbestjob said...

Thank you!! We always love Starbucks...especially if it is free!

April 20, 2008 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Godchick said...

Thanks for posting this offer! BTW, I live in WA too...Woodinville!

April 20, 2008 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Great find! I was able to sign up myself and my mom...both avid Starbucks fans! Thanks for the post.

April 21, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home