24/7 MOMS

Monday, April 21, 2008

My Super Mom Mothers Day Idea


I am a MOM... a 24/7 MOM that is.

There are days I feel like a SUPER Mom, not because I am an amazing, incredible, fabulous mom, but because I am SUPER stressed, SUPER rushed, SUPER overloaded and SUPER lacking when it comes to being all that I expect myself to be as mom to my 5 kids.

Those are the days I know I need inspiration from other moms to remind me that what I am doing is the most IMPORTANT job. I need to be equipped with ideas, resources and information to assist me in my mothering so that my kids will survive me. I need connection to other moms who have and are traveling the motherhood journey to ask questions, share ideas, laugh and cry with.

That is why I, too, need 24/7 MOMS as part of my mothering journey.

Do you need a place to be inspired, equipped and connected? Then join us at http://www.247moms.com/

24/7 MOMS provides:
a monthly E-News full of mom stuff
a place to connect at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/247moms/
daily doses for moms at http://www.247moms.blogspot.com/

Don't stop reading, because I have saved the best part of 24/7 MOMS for last, or should I say the coolest event that you as a mom will ever experience is being planned right now!

The 24/7 MOMS Conference will be October 10-11, 2008, with Julie Barnhill as the Keynote speaker (www.juliebarnhill.com), workshops on mom topics, late-night fun, music, even a moms favorites (Oprah style). This is an event you don't want to miss!

I have a great Super Mom idea - Mother's Day is coming up, so tell your family that ALL you want for Mother's Day this year is a ticket to the 24/7 MOMS Conference. Now how easy is that? They get off the hook for having to shop for the perfect gift, and you get to attend a 2 day event just for YOU, the MOM.

This SUPER Mom looks forward to traveling the Mothering journey with you.

Trisha Novotny
http://www.trishnovotny,.blogspot.com/

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Can't wait to hear more details! Sounds fun!

April 22, 2008 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Terri Fisher said...

I can't wait to hear where this conference is going to take place...sounds like fun!

April 23, 2008 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, where is the conference?

April 27, 2008 at 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home