24/7 MOMS

Friday, May 30, 2008

Trisha's Friday Favorites

Itʼs Friday and I have some favorites to share with you!

My Favorite FREEbie of the week:





On of my favorite things about summer is all of the fresh fruit that arrives at my local fruit and vegetable stand. I enjoy fruit salad, fresh fruit milkshakes, desserts using fresh fruit or just eating a piece of fresh fruit.

This week I came across a FREE Fruit and Sunshine recipe book by Sun-maid with 17 recipes. I canʼt wait to get mine in the mail and try out some new fresh fruit recipes.

http://www.sunmaid.com/fruitsunshine/intro.html


My Favorite Cleaning Tool/Product of the week:




Lately both my sinks and toilets have been attacked with those icky rings - doesnʼt seem to matter how hard I scrub they were still there UNTIL I found this new-to-me cleaning tool. Earthstone bathroom stone at Wal-Mart. Yes, my rings are gone after a little scrubbing.

Earthstone products are great for heavy duty cleaning and scrubbing. They easily clean even the toughest hard water, soap scum and mildew on porcelain or tile and grout.

So, if you are tired of scrubbing with no results, try my favorite cleaning tool of the week. You can also purchase these online at http://www.earthstonetechnology.com/



My Favorite Website of the week:



With the upcoming summer months and many of you traveling and looking for some great travel deals, I thought I would share a website my husband found that searches the travel sites all at once, giving you the best rates. He says it is really cool - http://www.kayak.com/. My world traveling mom also highly recommends this site.


My Favorite BLOG of the week:






My friend Shera, better known to her blog readers as Frog Mom, has a fabulous blog called Froggy Reviews - http://www.froggyreviews.com/, filled with daily product reviews, contests, shopping and much more. You can subscribe and get the Froggy Review updates sent right to your in-box.



What was your FAVORITE this week? Comment and share it with the 24/7 MOMS

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home