24/7 MOMS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Say Cheese - Casio Exilim






Say CHEESE….

Happy Birthday to me… Happy Birthday to me! Yes, it was my birthday last month - July 19th to be exact - and my hubby bought me the perfect Mom gift - the new Casio Exilim EX-Z100 (http://exilim.casio.com/) in the perfect color - blue (I knew you would wa
nt to know the color!).


It is AMAZING - 10.1 megapixels and compact enough to carry in my purse everyday.

So, why choose the Casio Exilim?

You Tube Capture Mode: I can now record high quality videos. Watch out - 24/7 MOMS may be creating its own You Tube movies for moms.

Self Portrait Setting: I can now take a portrait of me, alone or with someone else, without cutting my head off. When I use the self portrait mode setting it will automatically shoot when our faces are completely in the frame.

Super Clear LCD Screen: I have struggled with taking digital pictures using a screen rather then the old fashioned way of looking through the viewfinder with one eye, but now with my new Exilim's super clear LCD I can see clearer than ever, even out in the amazing sunshine.

Movie Button: I can record those precious moments of my kids without having to change the setting on my camera. I can go from taking still pictures to recording video instantly.

Auto Shutter Panning: No more blurry action pictures. They are now sharp and clear.

Auto Shutter Direct Blur: My Exilim only shoots when there is no movement or shaking. Whew! Again, clear crisp pictures every time.

Those are just a few of the reasons I am so excited about my new birthday present. So, Say Cheese, and put this AMAZING camera on your wish list. Better yet, treat yourself to a Mom gift and purchase one today!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ...and she lived... said...

That's very cool! Happy Belated Birthday!

August 21, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home