24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - Deal of the Day

Deal of the Day - One of my Favorite Cleaning products and tools is Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It has erased a zillion Novotny kid signatures ( marks) left behind by my children to remind me daily that these little people roam my halls and rooms. I have used it on my walls, furniture, baseboards and doors. I keep them in my cleaning supply bucket to easily access when I find ANOTHER kid signature ( marking).

Today you can get a FREEbie sample of Mr. Cleans Magic Eraser at http://www.cleanupthatfilthyhouse.com/aprom_01.php By signing up at Clean that Filthy House.

If you have NOT tried Mr. Cleans Magic Erasers here is your FREE chance. This is a 24/7 MOMS approved tool every mom needs in her cleaning supplies.



***
Don't forget to check out Yesterdays - Tax Day FREEbies and Dinning Deals click here if you missed them

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home