24/7 MOMS

Friday, May 28, 2010

24 Must Have Craft Supplies For Summer fun



My Kids love to create and with summer ahead of us and plenty of days for our kids to create and get crafty I have created a list of the 24 must haves for summer crafting time


Trisha's 24 Must Have Craft Supplies:


Sidewalk Chalk

Paint Brushes

Paint

Google eyes

Popsicle Sticks

Pipe Cleaners

Glue dots

Dye cut shapes/ Foam shapes

Glue Sticks

Scotch Tape

Scissors

Pom poms

Felt
Tacky Glue

Crayons

Markers

Colored pencils

Hole puncher

Stapler

Stickers

Glitter Glue

stamps

buttons

Construction paper



TIPS:

- Inventory your supplies, make a list of what you need and shop before summer begins.


- Create a Summer craft kit filled with my 24 must haves for a special end of the school year gift?


- Take your kids with you to pick up supplies giving them a budget that they can spend.


What craft supplies are on your Must Have list?


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Amber Benge said...

I love this list and I love your blog! So glad I found you! I can't wait to read more after the kids are in bed!

May 28, 2010 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger 24/7 MOMS said...

Amber Thanks...have you joined us on a Tuesday night for our Live webcast

May 28, 2010 at 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Vidal Aponte said...

Hi, you have a great blog! I love the summer crafts and it reminds me of yesterday. I went to a cookout at my cousins house, and they closed up the entire neighborhood and they had this one table where the kids could go and paint their face. They could also make little door signs, and my daughter made me one. It was great! I look forward to seeing and reading more of your blogs.

May 30, 2010 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I love this! My 3 daughters would have a bunch of fun with this!
I am already a subscriber!

May 30, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home