24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

App Of The Week - My Little Suitcase

My Little Suitcase is a kids travel application created by My Busy Kit for children 2 to 6 years of age. In My Little Suitcase children can pack for their family vacation and choose where to go! Developed by parents, their intention for the app is to encourage free choice and independent thinking so children can participate in trip planning process.

My Little Suitcase begins with a bright menu of choices for a beach trip, snow trip, camp trip, or sleepover. Once the destination is chosen, kids get to pack things like mittens, camping lanterns and beach balls. One by one, they choose items to drag into the suitcase until packing is complete. Once they arrive, they get to do what kids to best – PLAY! Kites, beach balls, snowflakes and shooting stars are all part of the My Little Suitcase adventure. More information can be found on the My Busy Kit website.

Click here to down load My Little Suitcase App from iTunes.

Stop by My Busy Kit web site and see these wonderful travel must have when travleing with children. Click here to visit My Busy Kit

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home