24/7 MOMS

Saturday, July 31, 2010

72 Successful Years Of Marriage..........


Today My Grandparents are celebrating their 72nd Wedding Anniversary as their Grand Daughter I have spent my lifetime observing their successful marriage.

Today I want to share with you the 5 TIPS I learned from my Grand Parents on having a successful marriage.

1. Be a couple that daily serves each other without complaining

2. Be a couple that speaks positive to each other and when in conversation about each other.

3. Be a couple that PRAYS for each other every night and prays for their family.

4. Be a couple that takes their marriage vows seriously - "To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

5. Be a couple that never stops dating each other.

Thank you Dana and Poca you have inspired us , mentored us, encouraged us , taught us amazing life lessons, believed in us, cheered us on, created life long memories, and have created an incredible legacy for their family.

Happy 72nd, Poca and Dana! Thanks for being incredible role models to the next generations.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Storm Safety Blog said...

Your grandparents are a model to all of us. Congratulations to them on their anniversary.

July 31, 2010 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger cman said...

Congratulations to them, that is great advice. My husband and I are like that.

August 1, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

That is fabulous! Congratulations to them and I hope they have many more anniversaries!

August 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home