24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Call To Order: Family Meeting Time


My children were about the ages of four, six and eight when we called our first family meeting - to bring order to our home. My husband often refers to me as the CFO (Chief Family Organizer) and just like any officer of a company I realized the importance of having team meetings to run a successful organization. So, it was time to call to order the first family meeting for the Novotny team.

Read my HOW to's of Family meetings article over at Sc Johnson Family Economics blog . Click here to read now.


*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly articles

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I am so bummed you had to cancel your talk on this at our MOPS. =(

October 28, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home