24/7 MOMS

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Psalms 27: the Mom's Version



by: Jeanie Cullip
24/7 MOMS Inspiration Editor

My Jesus is simple, my Jesus is as big as it is far from the East to the West, my Jesus never ceases

With Jesus I can be confident in all that I do

no need to be full of anxiety and worry about my life

Troubles will draw near, problems will arise and people that do not have me and my family in their best interest will show up

In time all will come to pass

I can stand strong

even tho all that is around me is falling apart

I can be still

when all that is around me is hurried and rushed

This one Thing I Do

Is to know my Jesus

This one Thing I Do

Is to sit at His feet and listen

At the foot of the cross is where I can escape from all the chaos and all the noise

At the foot of the cross is where I can slip away from the disorganization and clutter

Jesus lifts me up when others try to bring me down

When I am in relationship with my Jesus I can rejoice and be glad in Him

Read Psalms 27:1-6 on Bible Gateway.


Blessings & Giggles to you & yours,


Stay- at- Home Mommy & Writer

Jeanie Cullip is a happily married, stay-at-home mommy of 3 children of her own and 2 step-children. Finding joy, love & hope right in her own back yard and sharing it with her neighbors near and far. In love with Jesus, loves to giggle & loves to drink coffee. She is a freelance writer residing in Gig Harbor. Find out more at Cup of Joe with Jeanie for questions and comments please e-mail her at cupofjoewithjeanie@yahoo.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home