24/7 MOMS

Sunday, October 31, 2010

What Do You Want To Do With Your Kids?


Two books recently caught my eye, one is called 101 Things You Should Do Before Your Kids Leave Home, and the other book is 4 Things to Teach My Kids Before They Leave Home.

This got me thinking about creating my own list of things I want to do with my kids before they leave my home, even though, one of my kids has already gone off to college I still have many things I would like to do with my children. So, it's time I sit down and begin making my list and start doing it.


What about you what things do you want to do with your children or teach them before they leave home?


Do you have a list of the things you want to do with your kids?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

4 things I want to teach them is :

1. About God. I want to give them a good foundation. I feel its the basis for everything else.

2. Kindness to their siblings, friends and even strangers

3. Respect. Including respecting the elders. I feel like that has been lost lately.

4. To just have fun. There will be easy time, there will be hard times, but to just roll with the punches, learn the lesson in everything and laugh at the end of the day.

I only have one major thing I want to do with them and that is Disney. They are still too young to fully experience so we are waiting. But there is nothing more magical than Disney the first time for a child.

October 31, 2010 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Teach them to respect the environment and to be good to others!
-Deb for Ecover

November 1, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home