24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Uses for Mesh Wash Bags

By Trisha 

One of my favorite organizing solutions is coming up with new uses for items I already own. During one of my de-clutter sessions, I came across several mesh wash bags in my laundry room cabinet that had gone unused for some time. It was time to toss them out or find a new use for them. Being the penny-pinching mom that I am, I came up with several new uses for these soft and washable bags.

  Click here to read about my new uses for mesh bags over at SC Johnson.

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly articles

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger HampersNationWide(China) said...

Very Good website. I like the contents. From www.rightgadgets.in/it.asp?C=Samsung&it=Samsung-Camera&ct=2

September 1, 2011 at 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home