24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Love You Family Message Board

A fun way to remind your family members why you love them on a daily basis is to create a re-useable framed I Love You Today sign.  You can create one for each family members bed room, bathroom or use one for your entire family and leave random messages to a different family member each day.

Simple to create with Creative Juice Free printables - they come in three color choices red, blue or pink.  Print them out place inside a frame and use dry erase markers to leave a message.

Click here to get your FREE Blue or Pink I Love You sign

Click here to get your FREE Red I Love You sign


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan @ Literati Book Reviews said...

I absolutely love this! I am going to have to get one of these :D

September 28, 2011 at 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home