24/7 MOMS

Sunday, October 30, 2011

To Celebrate or Not To Celebrate Halloween?


Image courtesy of halloweenclipart.com
Today I stumbled across this article over at Christianity Today - "Why Christians should embrace the devilish holiday with gusto—and laughter." written by Anderson M. Rearick III.  
 
I grew up celebrating this big candy fest and enjoyed the many years of dressing up only to continue this same tradition with my own children, but always wondering in the back of my head should I or should I not be participating in a celebration that is often considered the Devils holiday - Today I can only say I'm ready to enjoy this years Halloween celebrations with complete laughter and joy.  If you want to know why - Click here to read this article and you too will be filled with laughter.




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! We too will be celebrating with Laughter and Joy!

October 30, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home