24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Buying Books at Bargain Prices

I love reading books. The problem with this is that my family of seven all have the same affection for books. We love to read, and we love to continually build our growing library of books. The truth is we have officially run out of bookshelf space for our growing collection.

My parents also love to read – just ask them about the many, many heavy boxes of books we had to move as children each time we moved into a new home. You would think I would have learned my lesson!

So where do we purchase books without breaking the bank?

Click here to read where I find books at bargain prices over at SC Johnson Home Economic blog.

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home