WIN - California Black Ripe Olives' Holiday Hostess Gift Pack
How do you use California Black Ripe Olives during the Holidays? Try this simple appetizer recipe that your guests will devour.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 9 pieces salami, large thick sliced
- 12 California black ripe olives
Soften the cream cheese and spread each slice of salami with the cream cheese.
Stack three slices on top of each other, ending with the top slice having no cheese on it.
Cover and refrigerate till cheese is set and meat is good and cold.
Cut into 12 wedges. Garnish with an olive on a toothpick and push into top of each wedge
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and California Black Ripe Olives are giving away a Holiday Hostess Gift Pack including the following items:
Enter for a chance to win.
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
* We received a complimentary California Black Ripe Olives Holiday Hostess Gift Pack for review no financial compensation was received.