Raspberry Ribbon Slices - 12 Days Of Cookies
- 1pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry, apricot or your favorite jam
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- 1 Make cookie dough as directed on package, adding flour; blend. Divide dough into thirds. Shape each third into 12-inch log. Place logs 3 inches apart on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- 2 Bake at 375°F for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Using handle of wooden spoon or finger, make depression about 1/2 inch wide and 1/4 inch deep lengthwise down center of each roll. Fill indentations on each roll with generous tablespoon jam. Cool; place on cooling rack. Cool completely.
- 3 Mix powdered sugar and just enough milk for drizzling consistency; blend. Drizzle icing over cooled logs. Cut each roll diagonally into 12 pieces.